Monday 12 December 2016

Turkey stir fry

I gave my new spiralizer a good go and made ribbon out of courgettes, carrots and butternut squash. I had some turkey to be used in the freezer. I like stir fry but I found that most stir fry sauce have loads of syns and let's face it I'm more prepared to use them for treats than everyday food.
So I went to my favourite website at all he moment Pinch of Nom, and found one 2 syns for 4 people or 0.5 syn per person woohoo!!!
They call it the half syn hoisin chicken or in my case turkey
http://pinchofnom.com/recipes/half-syn-hoi-sin-chicken-slimming-world/
I used the very yummy PB2 (powdered peanut). It's so lush, made me realised how much I missed peanut butter. 1.5 tablespoons of the stuff is only 1.5 syns, mix it with water and it forms a peanut  paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment