Saturday 4 February 2017

Ohso Good Chocolate

They honestly should have called it Oh My Good it's so lush chocolate and I can't believe it's only 3 syns for a 13.5 gr but I can see that name might have been too long.
The Ohso Good bar with no added sugar comes in 3 different flavours: lemon, raspberry and original.
 
I bought the three flavours but at £3.99, they are a bit of an investment. Now are they worth it? No question about it...Yes 
 
I tried the lemon one as soon as they arrived. I'm not too keen on dark chocolate as it reminds me the bitter chocolate (85%) that my mum used to give us as kids (Hell it could put hair on your chest). But I was pleasantly surprised by the little bar of lemon chocolate, to me it tasted just like chocolate and lemon curd, which I love. Did I had to go and check the wrapper again to make sure it was only 3 syns? Yes, I did... because honestly something that good can't be just 3 syns. It did curb my chocolate craving.

3 Syns/Bar

 

Ohso Good have a promotion at the moment buy 4 packs and get free delivery. If you use the code slimming25 you get 25% off.

P.s:
It's also worth noting that the normal chocolate and orange bar is only 3.5 syns/bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment