Tuesday 31 January 2017

Porky lights part 2 🐷

Received my Porky parcel today. I was very excited to open it and see my packs of sausages.
 

 
Even went through the house to show them to the builders (and yes.... they now all agree that I'm mad as s box of frogs, think they were just going for weird before this).


As it was lunch time, I decided to cook 3 and have a sausage sandwich with a dash of ketchup. 
I followed the instructions and cut them in half lengthways, my first thought was I don't think I cooked them long enough they are still juicy, put them back for another 5 minutes in the oven, but still juicy. I tried one and they were cooked. 
I throughly enjoyed my sandwich and the sausages were as I said before juicy and felt like a proper butchers sausage when biting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment