Monday 11 January 2016

Slimming World Lemon Curd



Free on Extra Easy

Ingredients:

  • Lemon juice of 1 lemon or 50ml
  • 2 Eggs
  • 3 Tablespoons sweetner 
  • 2 oz quark
  1. In a glass bowl, whisk the lemon juice and the eggs together. Add the sweetener and whisk again (until the mix is foamy on top).
  2. Put the bowl on top of a pan of boiling water (make sure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water). Whisk the mix all the time until thickened (do not stop stirring otherwise the mix will scramble). Keep an eye on the water if it's too hot reduce the heat.
  3. Take the bowl off the heat and stir in the quark.
The lemon curd keeps 5 days in the fridge, although with me it only lasted a day. 


Note: I tested the lemon curd before I added the quark and I liked it better. So next time I will not bother with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment