Friday 8 January 2016

Where is the chocolate




Arghhh, that is it I've done it. After being good all week, I ate 2 bars of chocolate at work. So ok my blood sugar was low and it's mainly to avoid passing out again, but it's no reason really.
Part of me hate myself and part of me is too tired to care anymore. The major test was tonight tho. After all eating some chocolate at work for a good reason is alright, but when it usually happens I end up going home and munching on everything sugary in the house. Let's not forget that my better half has got no problem with his weight and loves chocolate (Ay.... I know life is cruel).
To my big surprise, I just got some salmon for supper and did get my hands in the chocolate jar but did not eat them, instead I contemplated them (don't ask, apparently my brain is finding the shining chocolate wrappings fascinating tonight).
So all in all I'm happy because yes I had some chocolate today but I did not pig out when I came back home. Might seem like a small step for you but in fact it's a huge victory for me Today, you never know what challenges tomorrow will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment